Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Some new Pictures

Heres some more recent pictures
This I max after playing in the leafs Grandma wasnt happy

I know I am a super model


Heres my kid Tay cuddling with baby jasper



RUN JASPER RUN!!!!!!! He flys like the wind!!




This is Angie paying us a visit





Me and my daddy I am a Daddys Girl






DID YOU SAY TREAT?!







jasper stoled my tanning spot








Jaspers first time at the beach









I LOVE THE BEACH WINTER BETTER LEAVE










WHOS CUTER ME OR MY KIDS?











AHHHHHHH FETCH MA FETCH












Me and My Mommy













I am sad mom put me on a diet














I love the snow but its sooooooo cold


















































Jasper hates the snow hes a pussy


















Jasper learning to hunt



















Jasper was in a magazine with this picture




















We call him WOOFER cause he woofs all the time when he plays





















This is my job I clean everyones ears YUMMY














































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITS ABOUT TIME ERIN YOU UPDATED US ALL!!