So let me tell you he learnt from the best! At six weeks Jasper made his first kill a mouse!!!!!! At 8 weeks a snake (which was bigger than him) Now I am very proud of him but Mommy on the other hand doesnt apreciate are skills! Dads proud Grandpas Proud but mean mommy make us brush our teeth and gives us baths everytime we kill something! She takes all the fun out of it!! And well not that I am bragging but I am the best hunter I kill things almost everyday and well that leaves alot of baths! But little does she know I love the bath I have tons of toys rubber duckies and all!!! She even puts bubbles in it for me! SHHHHHHH Dont tell her my secretsSunday, February 3, 2008
JASPERS A HUNTER
So let me tell you he learnt from the best! At six weeks Jasper made his first kill a mouse!!!!!! At 8 weeks a snake (which was bigger than him) Now I am very proud of him but Mommy on the other hand doesnt apreciate are skills! Dads proud Grandpas Proud but mean mommy make us brush our teeth and gives us baths everytime we kill something! She takes all the fun out of it!! And well not that I am bragging but I am the best hunter I kill things almost everyday and well that leaves alot of baths! But little does she know I love the bath I have tons of toys rubber duckies and all!!! She even puts bubbles in it for me! SHHHHHHH Dont tell her my secrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment